Tuition and Policies
In an effort to give our future families as much information as possible, we are posting our current policies and tuition fees.
These are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Drawn2Art-Los Altos. Please contact our office with any questions.
- Students in 1hr class (Ages 4-6) = $95.00 per calendar month
- Students in 1.5hr class (Ages 7+) = $140.00 per calendar month
- Materials for all students = $7.00 per calendar month
- Registration for all students = $15.00 one time only, due with first month's tuition
- Sibling discount for students in 1hr = $9.00 per calendar month (applies only when attending complete month)
- Sibling discount for students in 1.5hr = $12.00 per calendar month (applies only when attending complete month)
- We offer a discount for a payment of three consecutive months of classes, and an additional discount for a payment
of six consecutive months of classes.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- We accept cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, and Discover card.
- Please contact the office about our automatic payment options.
- Gift Certificates are also available
- Tuition is due on the first day of attendance after the free introductory class.
- Continuing students must pay for the upcoming month before that month begins.
- Late payment will result in a $5.00 late fee.
- Continuous lack of payment will result in cancellation from classes.
- We do not prorate for missed classes.
- We do offer make-ups for missed classes. In order to receive a make-up, we need advance notice of the absence.
Make-ups must be completed within a month of the day missed, and should be scheduled with the office.
- KidsArt welcomes all students age 4 and older, with any level of talent. As long as your child is interested in art,
and is able to hold a pencil and create basic shapes, he/she will love our classes! We are happy to work with children
who struggle with fine motor skills, extremely shy children, those who love to draw but are frustrated with a lack of
ability, and those who need basic drawing and coloring skills in order to complete projects for school.
- We believe in establishing a solid drawing foundation with all students, from age 4 to adults. We have students
become familiar with a variety of dry media before moving into painting. Adult students may discuss with teachers the
subjects on which you would like to focus.
- A student may be removed from classes if his/her behavior disrupts the class.
- Classes may have up to 12 students with 2 teachers. Classes which have 2 or fewer students may be closed.
- Students work on individual projects and teachers help each student in turn throughout the class.
- New students may schedule the free introductory class at any time during the month, any time during the year.
- All schedule changes must be discussed with the office.